Thursday, January 17, 2008

On blogging

Well, blogging is harder than I thought. I am finding that my time is very little to quilt, sew or blog. Hopefully life will slow down a bit and I can crank some stuff out to post and share.

I have been inspired by so many blogs in blogland to sew and to quilt. There are some very talented women out there. I thank all of you who have been gracious enough to share a tutorial or a pattern on things. Thanks to the gal over at http://never-bored.blogspot.com I am gonna try to sew on a zipper. I love the wristlets and zippered bags that folks have been making, but I am so afraid to sew on a zipper. This gal at never-bored makes it look achieveable. So, that is next on my sewing list to do. If it looks halfway decent, I will post it.

Have a blessed day!Pin It Now!

No comments: