Wednesday, August 27, 2008

LIFE....

Well, it seems I have good intentions, but God has other things for me to do.

I wasn't able to get any quilting done last weekend. : ( My dear husband had volunteered our whole family to go help out with "Beaver Day" at the local Boy Scout Council. Basically a Beaver Day is a work day. Fixing things, painting, etc. We spent most of our morning there and then were too pooped to do much else afterward.

I am in the process of looking for a part time job. Our oldest will be graduating this year and it is important to us to be able to get through the college years debt free. NO LOANS! So, my already close to zero amount of time I would like to use sewing is dwindling down because I have other things taking a priority.

Once I get a handle on the job thing and get a routine down, I plan to post more often and once in a great while, you just may see a sewing or quilting creation or two.

Have a blessed day in whatever you do today!Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Sue said...

Good for you, Cheryl! Your priorities are set straight... quilting time will come once you get settled into a routine.

BumbleBee Bagz said...

You will be on here in no time at all. I hope you find a job soon!

Cheryl said...

Thanks for the encouragement ladies. Means a lot.

We are looking to cut costs anywhere we can. You ladies have any recipes to share that are easy on the budget?