Monday, June 21, 2010

What do you enjoy about blogging.....

For me, blogging is a way to share some of my ideas with others on quilting, sewing, cooking and family.

I am always grateful for those ladies out there who are willing to share tutorials on anything that has to do with sewing, quilting, home decor, cooking, etc. I am a very visual person and these gals that take the time to photograph each step and write the directions are just the best.

I have had the opportunity to befriend some sweet people out there who are generous, friendly and enjoy blogging just as much as I do.

So, for me to have had the opportunity to meet one of my bloggy friends was an absolute treat. I had the opportunity to meet Stacey ( and her sweet girls )at

http://theblessednest.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2010-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-05%3A00&updated-max=2011-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-05%3A00&max-results=50



She recently moved back to the Chicagoland area and I thought it would be nice if we had a chance to meet. I was hoping to go to the Eddie Ross event in Illinois with her, but because of our move and bad timing, I wasn't able to.

Instead, we met up in downtown Naperville. Beautiful town in the springtime. Lots to do and see. Stacey shared some of her favorite stores she likes to go into and I shared a couple of mine. Stacey is just as sweet in person as she appears on her blog. I enjoyed spending time with her and her daughters. It was like meeting up with a friend you hadn't seen in years.

What do you like about blogging? Have you had the opportunity to meet any blogging friends?

On a side note, we have a buyer for our house. God is so good. We are heading out this week and I will be off the grid for posting for at least a couple of weeks. Once we are settled, I will post all about the adventure.

Until then, here is a pic of Stacey and I . If you haven't been to her blog, do stop by and tell her who sent ya.



Pin It Now!

No comments: