Thursday, October 18, 2012

::FALL DECOR SNEAKY PEAK::



Here is a sneaky peek of my fall decor.  I am almost done fluffing up the nest for fall.  I wanted to have the fall decor up for a while so that we can enjoy it because I am already thinking about Christmas.  What can I say, Christmas is my favorite time of year to celebrate.  

Here is a  sneaky peak of the buffet in the entry




and a couple of  sneaky peaks of the buffet in the kitchen dining nook.







I have one piece that I am working on for the mantel and then I will give you full pictures of each area. 

I love all the colors of fall.  They oranges and the reds and even some yellows just get me to feeling all cozy.  It makes me want to  to curl up in a blanket with some hot chocolate.  Which by the way,  I have already done.  What is your favorite thing about fall?


Pin It Now!

No comments: