Monday, August 31, 2009

Busy...

With a little of this. Trying to get child number one more independant so she can get her own wheels. Pray for us. She doesn't feel quite comfortable behind the wheel.



and I still am working on a little of this too. Man, I so don't like cutting out fabric squares, but love piecing. If I could only find some white charm squares, life would be so much better. Once pieced and quilted I have decided to give this to my sister for a Christmas gift this year.

I have a goal to finish four quilts before Christmas. Hopefully I can do it.

Pinwheel quilt for sister.

Beach quilt for in-laws

baby quilt for a friends daughter who I think is now about to turn four. Yikes, I know....better late than never. Lastly, one for our family. My darling son asked who the pinwheel quilt was for that I was working on and when I told him, his comment was, "Mom, you need to make one for us...for our home."

So, there you have it. I am on a mission. I'm outta here. Need to go sew!





Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Love your material choice for the Pinwheel. Gee, those are alot of quilts to make. Your son is so right,though, we (as in me, too!)need to make some things to keep instead of give away.