Thursday, January 15, 2009

PAPERCRAFTING

I shared with you shortly after the New Year that one of the things I wanted to do more of this year was send more cards and letters...handwritten to family and friends. I started making some cards so that I would have some on hand already. These are encouragement cards. I have a bunch of pictures I like that I insert in WORD and then create the frames around the pic as well as the quote or greeting box. I am hoping to start using my pictures that I photograph this year to make my cards with. The one in the picture below is from folder of many wonderful photographs but not taken by me. Sometimes I use colored scrapbook paper to embellish with as well as ribbons, stickers , etc. But this time I just kept it simple.


Here is the set that I have started. So that I always have some encouragement cards ready.

I am hoping to do some stamping with a friend today. So hopefully I will have some more pictures to show you later on.

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Sue said...

Lovely cards. I have no idea how to papercraft so I'm sure I'll be learning something.

BumbleBee Bagz said...

I cant wait to check in on thursdays and fridays and mondays and.....