Saturday, May 15, 2010

A few thoughts...

First, I hope you enjoyed seeing a few corners of my home. We have had some showings, but nothing promising yet.

Secondly, if you haven't noticed already, I have done a little house cleaning at this ole blog. My hubby recently spent quite some time fixing my computer. Seems my blog hopping and link clicking got me in a world of trouble with computer viruses. Not knowing where or how, I have decided to not have my blogroll anymore. Now this doesn't mean I won't stop your blogs anymore. That is so not the case. I still check in each morning to see what everyone is up to. I just won't be doing a lot of clicking and surfing around is all.

Lastly, I hope to share a few sewing things with you later this week. I have had some ideas rolling around, but didn't have the mojo to sew them up and share.

Hope everyone has a good week.Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Uh oh... virus, huh? Not sure my computer is running too good, either. It's terribly slow. At least you got yours cleared up. Can't to see some of your projects!