Tuesday, November 16, 2010

::SICK::

Down sick with pink eye in not just one eye, but two.  Blech!!  So, while I am recooperating and getting ready for some holiday company I want to share some linky love with you.

I was blog hopping last week and found this blog.  She has a sweet idea on making your own gift tags for the holiday.
Take a look at

http://gettingmycrafton.blogspot.com/2010/11/simple-homemade-christmas-gift-tags.html

Check out this one for some nontraditional way of wrapping gifts.  Very clever ideas and yet they are simply elegant.
http://craftberrybush.blogspot.com/2010/11/simplicity-saturday.html

  Love it!

I will be back after the holidays. 
Happy Thanksgiving!Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bless your heart. Hope you feel better soon :)

Anonymous said...

I think your red will be beautiful. Will you be joining the mantel party at Lettered Cottage? If so...cant wait to see you there!

Sue said...

Aw... hope you're feeling better, soon.

Sue said...

You better, yet? I'm waiting for a post!