Saturday, January 21, 2012

((Thank You and some quilt inspiration))

Thank you to all you ladies that left sweet comments about our sweet Penny.  Meant so much to me.

The next couple of weeks I will be busy quilting and sewing. I may be scarce on the blog while I am having fun quilting.

I did want to leave you with a little inspiration though.  I have seen a few "plus quilts" lately.  Quilts that look like they have plus signs in them.  Check out the quilt below.

photo and quilt by Amy Rosenthal of Prairie Grass Patterns.


April Rosenthal from Prairie Grass Patterns has this over at

She has broken down in easy step-by-step directions with lovely photos how to put this lovely quilt together.  I am so excited to shop for fabrics for this and get started as when it is finished it will be a quilt for my sweet daughter for her birthday. 

Hop on over to http://www.modabakeshop.com/p/recipes.html and check out their other recipes they offer.
Have a great weekend!
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Gen said...

Love that quilt, I wanna see yours when you get it done. I'm sorry I just read about your sweet Penny ((HUGS)) Don't stay away too long from blog land we'll miss ya

Esther said...

This looks like a fun and simple project. Thanks for sharing the link with us.

April said...

Can't wait to see your version! Thanks for the sweet words.
xoxo
April Rosenthal
Prairie Grass Patterns