Monday, August 03, 2009

Back to reality....

My wonderful husband always makes sure I don't do too much of anything on my birthday. This birthday wasn't any different. I wasn't allowed to clean the house, do laundry or cook! So, you know I was all over that. In fact, he told me to just sew all day if I wanted. Can you believe that???

Unfortunately, the kids needed me to run them a few places. Plus, I had some errands of my own. By the time we got back here I was tired and didn't feel like sewing.

My daughter made me cupcakes, the hubs sent me flowers and the kids and the hubs showered me with a few presents. What more could you ask for??? Here is a pic of the yummy cupcakes.



The bouquet of flowers were pink roses and pink lilies (not sure of the spelling there). Pink is my fave color. The lillies hadn't opened yet and the roses were just starting to open. Today they were both in full bloom, but it was an overcast day so I couldn't get a good pic. I will snap one tomorrow. In the meantime, here is a pic of one of the roses.



It was a good day and a wonderful evening celebrating with the ones I love.Pin It Now!

No comments: