Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sewing to gift

Hello ladies!



I've been sewing to send a little gifty to a sweet bloggy friend.

I have a few things to get done in the morning, so will post my gifty for my bloggy friend mid afternoon.

No teaser pics. So stop by tomorrow.

edited: to say that I am doing something new in sewing that I have never done before and it looks like I may not be able to post the pic of the finished project until way late this evening. My apologies to my bloggy friend. I know she is excited to see the finished project. I will share all my woes in making this.
Have a great evening!Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm. wonder what it could be...hehe. Pj's and carpool.Ha. I pray every morning not to have a flat tire. I think I would just have to ride on the rim till I got home. Thank goodness we live close~ Cant wait till friday...~