Friday, January 22, 2010

Inspiration for home decor

I was taking a stroll through at Homegoods today to get "inspired." I came across some things that I liked, but couldn't buy. You know, just window shopping and getting inspired. I did see a very cool fabric basket that I would like to make and so hopefully I can share that with you next week.





One other thing I saw were these. I thought, "How cool!" Forget painting your own chalkboard. Look at this. It's peel and stick. You can't get anymore instantly gratified than that.






photos: Wallies



Right next to it was this.




I am all about instant gratification with a project. I might use these in the future.



Loving this light fixture from http://www.sturbridgeyankee.com/fort-hill-pendant/p/41968/ I would love to hang it over my sink in my kitchen.





They have some great linens too. I love the the simpleness of this star quilt with the pop of red on the white.



I have always liked white enamelware with the black on the rims as an accent. Loving this tissue, tp holder.





I finally acquired all the materials necessary to make the roman blinds in our master bath. Hopefully I can get to that in the next week or so. Once I do, I will post pics to share with you all.


Have a great weekend.





Pin It Now!

No comments: