Monday, February 07, 2011

:::SEWING:::

I had the pleasure of sewing this weekend.  I had some fun making a couple of practical projects with linen.  It's my new fave fabric of choice.  Pair it with a lovely quilting cotton and you got a sweet project.

I had to work later than usual today.  By the time I got home I had to move into mom/wife mode.  We have one down with the flu; one recovering from the flu and two of us still healthy.  Woo hoo!  Let's hope the last two of us stay healthy and don't get the flu.

Long story short by the time I took care of the family there wasn't good light to take pics of my projects.  Hoping to get home on time tomorrow and take some pics of new linen projects to share with you all.

Hope everyone had a great day!Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Gen said...

Hope the "family" gets to feeling better!

Sue said...

Hope everyone is all set! Would love to see what you sewed!