Monday, March 31, 2008

FREE MOTION

Yippeee! I am so excited! I was at my local quilt shop picking out some new fabrics....I know I know, I said I was going to use what I have, but I couldn't help myself. I was bestowed with a gift card, so , you know how that goes. I HAD to use it. : ) Anyhow, I noticed while I was there that in a couple of weeks they will have a free motion quilt class. So, I signed up. It's a 4 1/2 hour class on one day and the class was only $40.00

As I was looking through my supplies list I was dissapointed by the fact that we have to purchase a book .We will be using a pattern for a table runner in this book. As I read on, I saw that they won't be totally following the instructions given. So, why buy the book? I don't know, I am going to look for it at the library first and possibly copy that page I need. That is ridicuolous they are making us buy the book. Anyhow, I am still excited about the class as I hope taking this class will allow me to make a better finished product. No more "X's" hopefully in the future.

Enjoy your evening!Pin It Now!

No comments: