Saturday, May 02, 2009

SPRING DECORATING INSIDE AND OUT

I have the spring decorating bug. Unfortunatley I don't have all the cash to get these yummy fabrics right now.Did you know that Tommy Bahama has a fabric line? I didn't until I was surfing around for some indoor/outdoor fabric. Check out these two swatches. I just love them.



Joann Fabrics has more that are just lovely and great for pillows, curtains, making place mats for outdoor use with. What is great about this line is that it is good for indoor outdoor use.

In other news. I purchased the drop cloth for my drapes, but realized I needed to purchase the clip rings. So, my idea of a $10 deal turned into $24 plus. I also didn't want to use the rod I had in the family room either. It's one of those country kind. Pine wood with a shelf on top. Even if I took the shelf off, it would still look weird. Plus, it's not black like I would like it to be. I know, you are saying whip out the spray paint, but I don't think it will look good. So, that is why I haven't posted a picture of it yet. I hope to soon though.

Enjoy your weekend!

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Gen said...

No i didn't know Tommy Bahama had a fabric line lovin that fabric. i want something beach or tropical in my bedroom i'll have to check that out. I saw some drop cloths at sherwin williams this weekend and thought of you sorry to hear you're having a time with them they'll look great when you get them up tho. This decorating stuff gets frustrating sometimes its never as easy as it should be lol

Sue said...

What pretty fabric! It's so hard to wait for the funds to do these projects, but it's soo worth the wait. Can't wait to see your drapes!