Monday, April 06, 2009

CHARM PACKS....WHO CAN RESIST THEM???


I certainly can't. What a nice way to be able to enjoy all the fabrics in a particular line you love without going broke. Not to mention the fact that they are already precut. I love all the precuts ...jelly rolls, layer cakes, and now I hear they have something called turnovers. LOL, the names for these things are just the cutest. Makes you want to eat you some sweet rolls or something. If you are new to quilting and you want to learn what all the terms mean. Then hop on over to Camille's blog http://camilleroskelley.typepad.com/simplify/2009/03/due-to-popular-demand-i-present.html In her post she breaks it all down for you....what each precut means and pics to go with it. While you are there check out her blog and tell her "hello."
I have a charm pack of Fig and Plum by Moda and I plan on doing a wee project for my twin nieces for Easter. They are about a year and a half old now and their mummy doesn't want to do the Easter basket with all the candy thing. I can respect that, so I am making something very girly for each of them to enjoy playing with on Easter. Stay tuned for that project too.

Well, I am off to get some sewing and quilting done.

Enjoy your day!
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Can't wait to see what you're up to!