Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I have a heavy heart...

Sorry I haven't been posting a lot lately. I do have several things to share, but haven't been up to sharing.

I found out recently that my sister was diagnosed with breast cancer. Praise the Lord it was caught early. As it was in stage O...precancerous. She just had surgery to remove the rest of the cancer and will start chemo soon. I think by pill. Not sure on that one.

This is all very hard for me as she is my only sister and we live very far away from one another.

I also found out some dear friends of ours found out that their youngest daughter...eight years old has a very agressive form of cancer. She has had two surgeries to remove two big tumors . One from her abdomen and one from her neck. She has a very long road ahead of her.

The only thing that is getting me through it all is knowing that God is the Great Physician and he can heal anyone.

Have a blessed day.Pin It Now!

8 comments:

Gen said...

sent you an email,Will keep everyone in my prayers, hang in there and keep your spirits up

Anonymous said...

WEll Bless your heart! I will keep you and yours in my prayers and close to my heart. Take care sweet friend I know how much you are dealing with. I lost my Brother a few years back and I cling so tight to my sister. May God cover you with His grace~

BumbleBee Bagz said...

Oh Cheryl....I am so with you in thought and prayer. Hugs to you!

Anonymous said...

Just checking in on you. Hope you feel a bit better today~

Nana said...

My prayers are with you. Great that it was caught early. I have worked with a Children cancer camp and they are great fighters, it is amazing what they can overcome. God Bless.

Sue said...

Cheryl, I hope all goes well with your sister. Cancer is such a scary disease. I know several people on my prayer list; I'll add your sis.

Erin@ Give Mom a Minute said...

I am praying for your sister and family.

-Erin

Amanda Jean said...

i'm so sorry...it's so hard to see those we love suffer. i have several friends that have died from breast cancer and it's a scary and cruel disease.