Saturday, September 19, 2009

Pottery Barn knock off with a twist

Remember me talking about this Pottery Barn accessory?


Well, I have found a wonderful blog with a very creative lady named Michelle who was thinking along the same lines as me , but she had a better way to go about it than I did. She shows you step-by-step how she achieved this look, but with a different subject matter than the horse. She has my creatives juices rolling and I have all the necessary supplies to put it all together.
Check out her link and giver her blog a browse.

http://windhula.blogspot.com/2009/09/sneak-preview.html

I will be back Monday and will for sure post pics of the deck and update you on my progress of my pinwheel quilt. My dear son needed a little TLC while recovering from his surgery.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww...thanks for the feature! Much appreciated!

Cheryl said...

Michelle, you are so very welcome. I enjoyed browsing around your blog.