Thursday, September 17, 2009

YOU DREAM IT, YOU CAN MAKE IT ...

I was wanting to have this as a feature to inspire you every Wednesday,but Wednesday was my wedding anniversary so being on the computer wasn't in the equation.

BTW, "Thank you" to Gen and Sue for the sweet anniversary wishes. You ladies are sweet.

I have been surfing again and I found one blog that has a very cool project that I think would be great to give as Christmas gifts. I know, I know, it's only September, but Christmas will be here before you know it.

I want you to check out this link.

http://heritageunwrapped.blogspot.com/2009/03/heritage-blocks-rock.html

Chris Crandall has a cool website that allows you to make wonderful projects with photos. The link I gave you actually is the post I want you all to see. I am so loving that project. I am seriously considering making some to give away as gifts and some for around my home. So, hop on over there and check it out.

Darling son is having some wisdom teeth pulled today. So later on I will post pics of the deck. We finally finished it! YAY! I am also making progress on my pinwheel blocks and will show you that as well.
Have a great day everyone!Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Sue said...

Those are really nice. I've never heard of Heritage Blocks! I really like the look of those. I can see those in pink for young ladies blue, etc. Great idea!

Cheryl said...

aren't they cool? I had never heard of them either. Just stumbled over there from another blog.
Hope you are doing well.