Thursday, September 10, 2009

Tomatoes.....

Ah, the canning of tomatoes didn't work out. Too many ripe tomatoes and not enough time in my busy schedule to can. : ( So, I shared three bags with neighbors and my daughter and I made spaghetti sauce with the rest of it to freeze. Maybe next year I will have better luck with trying to do that.

Don't have any finished projects to share. I did pop over to Melissa's at http://theinspiredroom.net/ She had an interesting post titled, "What's your style?" with a link to a quiz that you can take to find your style.

I took it, here is my style.

Cheryl, you are a Country Casual
Your home expresses your open, easygoing approach to life. You love unique finds, and can turn a few mismatched garden chairs or floral teacups into a charming arrangement. You appreciate a pretty mix of relaxed pieces, like painted wood or weathered furniture, lovely florals and other patterns, lots of throws and pillows, mementos and bunches of fresh flowers that give your home a unique sense of breeziness and charm.
You value comfort. Your home is a warm and open friendly place, and you feel happiest when everyone is cared for and relaxed in your space. Elements like pillows, throws, overstuffed furniture, and good lighting set the mood. You may also enjoy layering different fabrics or mixing patterns to create a cozy effect.


So, what do you think? I have given you a home tour, is this quiz spot on, or way off? Speaking of the home tour, I still have two more rooms to show you. I will be posting those tomorrow.

Have a great day!Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Sachiko said...

Sounds like a fun quiz! I should go over and take a look. I didn't think about making spaghetti sauce... I will do that with rest of them!

Cheryl said...

Sachiko,
LOL, I was in a pinch. I had to think of something fast...so spaghetti sauce popped into my head. The fastest, quickest way to keep them from going bad. I loved what you did with your abundance of tomatoes.

Sue said...

I think making spaghetti sauce and freezing it was a great idea! And sharing. Always good!