Monday, July 13, 2009

HAPPY MONDAY!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.

I am still not able to share pics with you all yet. I mentioned in a previous post that I got my dad a digital photo frame for Father's Day and used my memory card to drop in the frame. Well, that was a BIG no no I found out. My dear husband informed me that was a pretty big memory card and a little pricey and I need to go out and get another small megabyte one and snap some pics of the kiddos to send to my dad. My dad was so sweet and understanding. He is sending back the memory card. So, hopefully soon I will have some pics to show you. I know I like seeing pics on other blogs. They make the writing come to life.

In other news, I am on a quest. A quest to lose weight. 35lbs. to be exact. So far I have lost seven. I feel good so far. Have lots more energy and clothes are starting to fit a little better. I am exercising six days a week. Lifting weights every other day and watching what I eat. Meaning no seconds, no matter how good the meal was. I am also finding out that my love of desserts may have to take a back seat to maybe once or twice a month.

Enjoy your day!Pin It Now!

No comments: