Thursday, July 16, 2009

MY FIRST TUTORIAL

Tomorrow I will be posting my first ever tutorial. I sure hope you all find it easy to follow and you enjoy the finish product. If I get a good response from the tutorial, I will be posting a second one next week.

My dad sent me a new memory card, so I was busy snapping away today. I took lots of pics of my house...inside and out to share with you all. I have lotsa of ideas rumbling in my head about how to change the look of my decor and sure could use the help of all you all out in blogland. I see so many makeovers and trash to treasures that turn out so well . I get so inspired,but if it calls for paint, I never can make a decision. Hopefully I can get all the pics up late this evening for you all. Please leave comments on what I should change, colors, etc. Hopefully this will help me to finish up some of my projects.

Have a great evening.Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Can't wait... I'll check back tomorrow.